Welcome to the Campbell PTO Website
This will be the one shop for info, forms, spirit wear, teacher favorite things lists, volunteering, sign-ups and so much more. We are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our PTO and school community.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Boot Scootin' Boogie & Chili Cook-Off
February 2, 2018, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
2018-2019 PTO Board
- Thursday, January 25
- Friday, February 2
- Thursday, February 15
- Friday, February 16
- Monday, February 19
- Thursday, February 22
- Thursday, March 1
- Monday, March 5
- Thursday, March 8
Why should I register with the new site?
Signing up with Membership Toolkit is not the same as joining the PTO.
Membership Toolkit is the service that empowers us to make purchases, complete paperwork, and coordinate our volunteer efforts all online. The goal is to save time, and work together more smoothly!
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTO (and pay dues) online
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Purchase spirit wear (coming soon)
- Access the online directory and app (for PTO members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members
- Receive volunteer sign ups for events